Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Love the Idea of Tiny Houses


I am really taken with the idea of a tiny house. Particularly if I could combine it with the practice of building houses on barges that is so popular in Seattle. I'm going to have to do some research to see what I would have to do to combine the two. I live now, and have lived before in areas that have/had massive river systems with amazing views,

I really think that I would like to do it. I have actually been thinking about it for years. To serendipitously land on the page of a tiny house builder was really an amazing thing. And on the same day that I serendipitously, accidentally landed on the B&B page. It has really made a difference in the way I view my possible futures; a problem that had been driving me crazy for years.

My friends are scattered all over. My only offspring lives in sublets all over the world. My parents and former husband are deceased. It's both a blessing and a curse to have so much freedom. I don't, any longer have anyplace I have to live, but on the other hand that makes the variety of choices almost overwhelming. This could be the answer. I will have to do some research to put it all together. But here is another "Tiny House" video:



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

I would enjoy reading your comments.