Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gay/Lesbian

This is another one that really chaps my ass. I could go on forever or be really brief. I haven't got the time to waste. My best friend, when I lived in California was had been in a lesbian marriage (of varying legality) for twenty-five years. All through high school and college I had boy "friends" who were trapped in the closet. I served, on many occasions as a "beard."

In the small town where I went to graduate school the entire gay population shopped in the store I had in the mall, because they felt safe and embraced because we were "gay friendly'" They were all still in the closet at that time, poor babies, including a state senator.

We have way more important thing to worry about. Gay, straight, pink, blue, polka-dotted. Who give a hairy rats ass.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would enjoy reading your comments.